Essential Sound Effects NEW
An awesome sound library containing more than 500 most useful sounds. These sounds come handy for almost any motion design project and we really think you will love them!
Categories: Bass, Beep, Bleep, Blip, Breeze, Clang, Click, Clink, Crack, Creak, Data, Doink, Glitch, Impact, Phew, Pop, Puff, Rattle, Rustle, Shake, Slide, Swoosh, Transition, Transmission, Whistle and Zip.
What is inside?
- 581 audio files inside 26 categories
- High definition quality sound
- 24-bit 48khz and 92khz WAV files
- Preview sounds right inside After Effects
- Simple to add, adjust and replace
- Every sound can be transposed before and after it's added to composition
Can the effects be used inside Premiere or Audition?
Yes. The Essential Sound Effects are just set of .wav files that are organised into folders. The files can be added to Animation Composer for convenient use within After Effects or you can use them with any other software.